- The bottom of the deep recess and the lower part of the bottle are recessed deeply. The pressure resistance ensures long-term use and the bottom of the bottle is smooth and polished.
- The cap and bottle are made of aluminum environmentally friendly materials, do not contain all harmful substances, and are durable.
- Do not rub on hard materials as this will scratch the bottle.
- When filling the cream, it is best not to exceed one third of the capacity, preferably 180 ml to 200 ml.
- The foam cream maker is soft and suitable for making creamy drinks such as cappuccino; if you want to make it harder, put the cream in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Wash with cold water before use; prepare fresh cream and cream.
- Add about 0.5l / 1l of fresh cream (do not exceed the scale on the foam bottle).
- Check that the bubbler silicone ring squeezes the foam and holds the head.
- Put a piece of nitrogen. Note that only one item can be placed at a time. He is a bit dangerous to get more nitrogen.
- Shake the bubbler up and down for about 30 times, you can hear the foam and the gas bomb.
- Fofamer is facing down, the mouth of the flower is facing the container, the foam switch is located tightly, the cream is foamed and formed by sparkling light.
- First open the foam cover.
- Introduce the prepared cream and tighten the lid
- Open the nitrogen cap.
- Place nitrogen in a nitrogen blanket and press it onto the bubbler (note: the bubbles are faster and prevent nitrogen from depleting when cornering).
- Install the cream ball. The nitrogen in the rock cup is evenly distributed. Pour in the foam and squeeze the cream out.
Material: all aluminum + plastic, stainless steel
Dimensions (approx.): Diameter: 9.5 cm / 3.74 inches, height: 30 cm / 11.8 inches
Uses: DIY cookware
1 * 500ml Aluminum Foam (with fittings)
- Please allow 1-3cm (0.4-1.18") difference due to manual measurement and slight color variation for different display setting.
- Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.