Design: Tree of Life/Lotus Flower/Tree/Butterfly/Angel Wing
Color: as the picture show
-Easy to use
-Wear resistant (316L stainless steel)
-Easily removable felt pad inside the locket
-Just swap the pad out for a different scent or color.
-Fits any car air vent and can be clipped onto anything
-No fire hazard
- Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
- Please allow 0.1-0.5cm differences due to manual measurement.
- The accessories and decorations in the pictures are not. The oil needs to be purchased separately, it is NOT included in the sale.
1x Oil Diffuser (Stainless Steel Locket with Clip)
10 x Felt Pads (Random Color)
Directions on how to use the clip locket oil diffuser
> Open the locket and put the felt pad inside it.
> Apply a few drops of oil onto the pad. Let the pad absorb the oil and repeat as needed, but do not over soak it! The fragrance will evaporate into the air.
> If you desire a different fragrance or color, just swap the pad out.
> Clip it onto your car air vent, fan; or place it in your wardrobe and small spaces at home or work.
> When placing in the car, make sure that the diffuser is kept out of direct sunlight because exposure can damage the product. For optimal scent throw, place your car diffuser directly on your air vent so that the air can circulate the fragrance throughout your car. You can also place it in a cup in a safe area. DO NOT USE WHERE DRIVER’S VISIBILITY OR VIEW OF INSTRUMENTS MAY BE OBSCURED.
> Use caution when handling the diffuser.
> Make sure that you do not over soak the pad, to avoid accidental leakage and spillage causing damage to your surfaces.
> Avoid prolonged contact with high temperatures.
> Place your diffuser in an area with good air circulation if possible.
> You control the intensity of the scent. For more fragrance, apply the oil more often but do not over soak the pad!
> If you find the fragrance to be too strong for your space, apply the oil less often.
> You can reuse the same felt pad again and can also wash it in warm soapy water for use with a different oil.
> The setup is now complete. Enjoy!
Handling and safety information on care and use of diffusers
* Do not swallow/ingest.
* Keep out of reach of children and pets.
* Do not use on skin - irritation may occur.
* Avoid contact with eyes.
* Care should be taken not to spill the liquid on any surface. Do not allow liquid to come into contact with textiles or finished surfaces. It may damage some surfaces if it comes into prolonged contact. If spillage occurs, wipe away residues and spills immediately with a damp cloth.
* Keep away from wood and plastic surfaces. Do not spill on painted or porous surfaces.
* Do not light the liquid.
* Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat and open flame. Store in a cool, dark place.